The following terms of admission apply to enrolment at Enquiring Minds Montessori Casa:
- The undersigned has reviewed and agrees to comply with policies as set out in the PARENT HANDBOOK.
- Parent/guardian has signed and submitted the Parental Authorization for Medical Attention and Treatment form.
- All payments must be received as per above RE-ENROLMENT PROCEDURE
- In the event of withdrawal, 2 months’ notification (as of the 1st day of the month) must be submitted in writing, at which time remaining payments beyond the 2 months will be returned to the parent, with the exception of the Last Month payment, which remain non-refundable. No refunds will be made after December 1, 2017.
- The undersigned understands that enrolment at Enquiring Minds Montessori Casa includes the 10-month calendar year from September to June or the remainder of the school year after the initial start date.
- The school is closed for all Statutory Holidays and closures in lieu of Statutory Holidays – December 27, 28, 29, 30, 2016. Attendance in Summer Programs are optional and offered dependent upon sufficient enrolment.
- The undersigned understands that during the child’s daily activities at school, injuries may occur and agrees to release and indemnify Enquiring Minds Montessori Casa from any and all claims and damages arising as a result of any accident, injury or incident involving the enrolled child as a result of his/her participation in any school activities that are not caused by a direct negligent act/omission of Enquiring Minds Montessori or any of its staff.
- Enquiring Minds Montessori Casa reserves the right to exclude any child from attendance, temporarily or permanently, who is deemed by the Director to be interfering with the health, safety, educational development of him/herself or any other child in the school. If your child is asked to withdraw, the initial deposit and Last Month fee will be retained by Enquiring Minds Montessori Casa.
Enquiring Minds Montessori Casa reserves the right to terminate services if above conditions are not met.