To ensure the health and safety of our students, parents, and teachers, we have implemented a formal COVID-19 Policy at Enquiring Minds. This policy is summarized in our COVID-19 Supplementary Handbook.
As part of this Policy, you should expect:
- Daily, required health checks
- Modified internal spaces and greater use of outdoor spaces
- Protocols for Drop-off and Pick-up
- Detailed sanitizing protocols
- Continued, regular communications between home and school
As part of our COVID-19 Policy, we also launched the ‘Enquiring Minds Virtual Environment’ (“EMVE”). The EMVE is our virtual teaching platform that allows the school to offer ‘Remote’ learning to students at any time, should the need arise. While our primary method of teaching and focus for the 2021 – 2022 School Year is ‘In-School’ learning, the EMVE provides Enquiring Minds with the ability to seamlessly shift to a ‘Hybrid’ (a combination of In-School and Remote) or fully-Remote teaching environment if future government closures are mandated.