The following terms of admission apply to enrollment at Enquiring Minds Montessori Casa:
- The undersigned has reviewed and agrees to comply with policies as set out in the PARENT HANDBOOK.
- In accordance with the Ontario Government and the TDSB, Enquiring Minds require students to adhere to our immunization policy.
- Parent/guardian has signed and submitted all registration forms.
- All payments must be received as per above RE-ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
- In the event of withdrawal, one month’s notification (as of the 1st day of the month) must be submitted in writing, at which time the tuition payment for the month of withdrawal and a further one month payment will be charged. No refunds will be made after December 1.
- The undersigned understands that enrollment at Enquiring Minds Montessori includes the 10-month Academic year from September to June, or 12-months Calendar year from September to August.
- The school is closed for all Statutory Holidays and closures in lieu of Statutory Holidays. Please visit the Holiday and Facility Closure Schedule Attendance in Summer Programs are optional and offered dependent upon sufficient enrollment.
- The undersigned understands that during the child’s daily activities at school, injuries may occur and agrees to release and indemnify Enquiring Minds Montessori from any and all claims and damages arising as a result of any accident, injury or incident involving the enrolled child as a result of his/her participation in any school activities that are not caused by a direct negligent act/omission of Enquiring Minds Montessori or any of its staff.
- Enquiring Minds Montessori reserves the right to exclude any child from attendance, temporarily or permanently, who is deemed by the Director to be interfering with the health, safety, educational development of him/herself or any other child in the school. If your child is asked to withdraw, the initial deposit and Last Month fee will be retained by Enquiring Minds Montessori.
Enquiring Minds Montessori Casa reserves the right to terminate services if above conditions are not met.